Saturday, September 26, 2009

List Update!

So I just got back from Disney which means that there's the "O" city for my A-Z quest.   I had a GREAT time with my boyfriend Dwayne and some of his siblings.  We went to Magic Kingdom, Typhoon Lagoon, and stayed at the Saratoga Springs Resort.  I will now mark the A-Z quest as "in progress"!



I also finished reading Dan Brown's sequel to The Da Vinci Code which is titled The Lost Symbol.  I really like how he incorporates science and religion into his books, but I liked the other endings better.  He does know how to spur questions in your brain as you're doing some "light reading" though!  One book to enter in my "Read 101 books" goal.  That is now also "in progress"!

I also have been working on donating rice and so far I have 5,300 grains of rice (out of 100,000).

Slowly but surely I'll have my list completed!!  991 days left!

No comments:

Post a Comment