Sunday, October 10, 2010

Less than 2 years to go!!

So I've mostly been working on getting my Ph.D. for the past 6 months or so, so I haven't done too many of the things on my list, but I'm chipping away at it slowly!

Here are the new things that I've finished:

  1. I've earned my Ph.D.--A HUGE goal that I can now cross off my list!
  2. I've caught up with an old friend, which is nice!
There are also a bunch of stuff that are "in progress": 
  1. I've visited 6 new restaurants (out of my new 10)
  2. I'm up to 16 movies on the top 500 (out of 30)
  3. I'm up to 23 new recipes (out of 101)
  4. I've read 45 books (out of 150)--Not sure I'm going to be able to finish this one, but I'll try!
  5. I've donated 21,410 grains of rice (out of 100,000)
  6. I'm up to 5 cities on the A-Z list (out of 26)
That's about it.  I'm starting a new job tomorrow so I'm hoping that when I get into the swing of things, I'll be able to focus more on the list!  I only have about 1 year and 8 months to go!! I need to get on it!

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment