Monday, July 19, 2010

Another List Update!

I've actually completed a number of things on my list since my last post (a million years ago!).  I think I'm down to 600+ days left on my list, and it's slow going, but I'm gonna get there!

My update for things I've completed:

  1. I've recently started paying off my student loans (June, 2010)
  2. I have successfully tried 10 new restaurants, and have added a new goal of trying 10 more!
  3. I finished the Alex Cross series
  4. I got new glasses (that I love and wear often)!
  5. I've had an internet-free weekend (Saturday to Monday) on my Virginia Beach vacation
  6. I've watched TV for an entire day for no reason
Now to update the things I'm working on:
  1. I'm up to 3 books from the top list (out of 15)
  2. I volunteered 10 (out of 200) hours on Julie's horse farm
  3. I've journaled 7 (out of 30) times
  4. I went to see DMB at Bethel Woods (awesome concert!)
  5. I have a couple plants that are still alive (1 out of 3 months)
  6. I went to 3 new restaurants (out of 10 new ones)
  7. I'm up to 15 of the top movies (out of 30)
  8. I've tried 22 (out of 101) new recipes
  9. I'm up to 32 (out of 150) books.  Not sure I'm going to be able to finish this one!
  10. I've read 6 of my books (out of 15)
  11. I'm up to 20,350 grains of rice (out of 100,000)
  12. I've gone to 4 cities on the A-Z challenge--Washington, Tarrytown, Virginia Beach, Orlando
  13. I have a craft project in progress--a candle holder mosaic
That's it for now.  I'll have another update when I make some more headway on the list!  I like having the list, though, so I can keep track of the various goals I would like to meet!  And I'm almost done with my Ph.D. so that'll be crossed off the list in about a week!!!! FINALLY!

1 comment:

  1. This reminds me I need to update my list!!!

    Good for you to have crossed off more things :)

    ReplyDelete